Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Made It...Book Pages Wreath





Oh my goodness...I found a project that combines my love of vintage with something else I love: decorating for the holidays inexpensively!! This project is so easy and takes no skill at all! Just a foam wreath, a book you don't use anymore and a glue gun! I saw this project on Living With Lindsey and I just had to try it! Two hours later, I ended up with this beauty!!!


Her tutorial is very easy to follow and the project turns out beautifully. Please do pay attention to the pencil tip as I burned the tar out of my hands, so do be careful. I added in some little tufts of tulle and a few ornaments to dress mine up! I am just pleased as punch with the outcome!



As always, leave me some comment love!!
Toodles...Angie

2 comments:

  1. Really cute! I'm into wreaths this year and LOVE looking at all the fun ones peaople are making! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cleaver use of books. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you see, then follow my blog. If not just say hello and let me know what you think :)