Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Made It...Gloves, Hat, Scarf



Allrighty then...so I can totally say that I am into the re-purposing/re-cycling of things. For a long time, I just didn't get it. I would tell myself that I just didn't have time, or I wasn't creative enough...whatever the excuse was. Then my darling Brooke came home from school and said "Mom...we have to do our part to save the earth!! We need to recycle. And then she created a little recycling box with a sign that said something like --save the planet, recycle here--or something like that. And since then, we have made some small changes here and there, and we basically feel good about what we've done. Then recently I started seeing re-puposed CUTE stuff that I'd wear showing up here and there and I got into it! So while stalking some of my fav blogs, I came across some fantastic tutorials on easy-peasy projects that I could do. Here are some of the things that Brooke and I did together over the past 2 days! Thanks to my super model for showing them off...


A cute scarf made from a re-purposed t-shirt


This super cute hat made from one of my old sweaters

And by request from the above model :), these cute matching wristlets from the same sweater!

What can you re-purpose out of your closet? Hmmm...give it some thought this week!

Toodles...Angie

1 comment:

  1. Aww, cute!

    I am writing because you are the winner of my Fancy Fortune Cookies giveaway on Contest Corner:

    http://contest-corner.blogspot.com/2009/11/fancy-fortune-cookies-review-giveaway.html

    I can't find an email address to notify you, so please email me at supercoupongirl AT gmail.com with 48 hours so that we can get your prize to you! Congrats and thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you see, then follow my blog. If not just say hello and let me know what you think :)