Thursday, November 12, 2009

People I love to stalk...


There are blogs that just make me drool...I mean really drool. People who have talent that I would never in a million years be able to possess. So, today I wanted to share with you a site that I stalk often. Now...I don't have time to make your fancy-pancy type of meals for my family. I am super busy, usually every moment of the day. But I do appreciate my meals LOOKING like I spent an enormous amount of time time making them (wink!) Hey...who doesn't love to hear the family bragging about what a fantastic domestic goddess you are? So... I love this site for inspiration.

http://www.ourbestbites.com/




I get tons of inspiration from this site, and their step by step instructions make it really easy to create these luscious looking recipes. The emails come every few days and are very manageable. These apple cider donuts above are next on my list to try!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you like what you see, then follow my blog. If not just say hello and let me know what you think :)